What am I looking for?
I am looking for sponsorship from Equestrian and non-Equestrian business’s for items that I can promote at Dressage Competitions.
I am looking for Equestrian items such as:
- Saddle Pads;
- Halters & Leads;
- Exercise Boots and Polo Wraps;
- Girths and Bits;
- Ear Bonnets;
- Rugs (both Show Sets & Cotton Combo’s for home);
- Jodphurs and other Competition Attire;
- Helmets and Baseball Caps;
As well as being a competitive rider I also promote a healthy lifestyle and would welcome any offers to promote such items.
I drink water at my competitions and eat fruit and salads whilst I am there. I am active and keep fit, this is essential for being a partner to your equine. I would be willing to promote health and fitness gear such as watches, towels, runners and any exercise equipment or attire.
I would be willing to promote vitamins and organic products to eat.
I also am committed to my horses health and well-being and would be willing to promote herbs and vitamins for them also.
What can I do for a potential sponsor?
I am not looking for free-money, handouts or an easy ride from a sponsor. If I say that I am going to promote a business, brand or an item I will do so.
I am willing to promote individual brands at certain shows by wearing products and uploading photographs and video via my social media presence whilst I am at the show and the days that follow said show.
I also have a blog where I am able to reach out to other bloggers who follow me. These bloggers are also fellow Equestrians who would be interested in purchasing such products that I am advertising.
How am I a good Ambassador for your brand?
I am a passionate horse person with a goal-oriented nature. I therefore am able to produce results and stay focused. I am a Nationally recognised Coach and an Official Dressage Judge through Equestrian Australia. I therefore understand and am able to abide by the rules of my sport.
I am also a “good sport” when I am competing. I ensure that non of my behaviour would shed any bad publicity on my business nor my sponsors. One of my personal Motto’s is “Winning without grace is not winning”.
I am graceful in victories and defeat at a competition.
Competition Goals for the next 12 months (October 2017 to October 2018)
- Compete at the Queensland Amateur Owner Championships;
- Compete at The Winter Dressage Spectacular held in Tamworth;
- Be successful in a Champion or Reserve Champion place;
- Compete in a Novice Dressage and score at least 60%;
- Compete Mr Potato Head in Preliminary Dressage with scores of 65-70%;
- Obtain another OTTB and be competing regularly on him;
I am active on all social media platforms and currently update Instagram daily, Twitter twice a week and my Website blogs are multiple entries per fortnight. My presence is always growing and offers me a perfect environment to promote business and brands.
My current presence is as follows:
- 300+ Instagram Followers
- 300+ Twitter Followers
- 500 visits to my Website per month
- I am active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pintrest and Tumblr
- I post regulary, at least once every second day on all of these media platforms
Goals for online presence 2017 to 2018
- Increase Subscribers on my YouTube Channel;
- Increase social media presence;
- Create an International Dressage Team to promote my business and online presence;
Please contact me via the Contact Form on this website or email me directly at email@example.com to discuss further.
I am also open to day sponsorship where you are able to sponsor me for a single event.
Please see the Photo Gallery page on this site for idea’s of what products you might be able to offer me as a Sponsor.
This is a good opportunity for both of us to see if we can work successfully as a team.
My Current Sponsors are:
Earlwood Equine and Peter Williams Riding Apparel – Please click on the Logo’s below to view their Facebook Pages